Saturday, February 14, 2009

Special Valentines Day Post! 2/2

With post one we explored anger and hate as a result of our lack of being with someone. Now post two we shall explore us laying in a fetal position in a corner wanting the the pain to end.


My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Now some of you may disagree with this. I however find this album to convey a great deal of sadness. There is also the fact I really wanted to post a shoegaze album, and what better than the definitive one? Further, this is fairly easy music to get into further adding to the contrast of these posts. So just lay back, and let it all wash over you.

As I said before, this is shoegaze. Don't know what shoegaze is? That's your problem, wiki it, I'm too lazy to write something up that you should already know. Further, this is also the definitive album in the genre.

Tracklisting:

1
Only Shallow (4:17)
2
Loomer (2:38)
3
Touched (0:56)
4
To Here Knows When (5:31)
5
When You Sleep (4:11)
6
I Only Said (5:34)
7
Come In Alone (3:58)
8
Sometimes (5:19)
9
Blown A Wish (3:36)
10
What You Want (5:33)
11
Soon (6:58)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmzogzw5mm2

Enjoy.

1 comment: