Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intestine Baalism - Banquet in the Darkness

Two posts in one day again... perhaps this may become a regular thing.

As a wee high school freshman listening to mostly Dir en grey, this next album completely changed my life when I first heard it. I had never before experienced anything like it and became completely fascinated by it.


Intestine Baalism - Banquet in the Darkness

It was this album that triggered my descent into the metal genre and set me on the path of who I am today.

Musically what we have here is melodic death metal, and not that At the Gates, In Flames Gothenburg type either. I'm talking actual death metal with melody.

Track Listings

1. Flesh For The Twelfth Omnipotent
2. Banquet In The Darkness
3. Curse Of Baal
4. Genuine Tone
5. Principle Of Causality
6. Memory
7. Keen
8. Avenger Full Of Vengeance On God
9. Knight Appears From The Lake Of Blood
10. Planet
11. Bone But Buried, I Can See The Light

I can not possibly recommend this album any less. Get it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tanwmyocwfy

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment