Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Samayoi - Kanashimi

Two posts in one night. I must really be bored.

Next up is a Japanese band by the name of Samayoi. I first heard them a few years ago and fell in love with their demo Kanashimi (Sadness), and so I'm posting it here.



Musically we have some SDBM (Suicidal Depressing Black Metal) in the vein of Xasthur while maintaining their own sound and not merely sounding like every other SDBM group out there. In fact at the time I enjoyed this album so much I got together with a friend over the internet and wrote my own SDBM song but that is perhaps the subject of another post entirely.

Track List
01 - Intro
02 - Misanthropy
03 - Kanashimi
04 - Zetsubou no Hikari (Light of Despair)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mtgqyejtjn

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment