Thursday, September 9, 2010

Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Osorezan / Do No Kenbai

Dat scream.


Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Osorezan /Do No Kenbai

This is Osorezan, Geinoh Yamasahirogumi's first album from back in 1976, and in my opinion, their best behind the Symphonic Suite AKIRA, also simply known as the Akira OST, which I may actually also post eventually.

Musically, this is some heavily experimental music, and features a great deal of vocalists. Roughly 70 as I recall. Further, this is very minimalist. If any of you are familiar with say Nurse With Wound, you should be right at home here. Indeed, Nurse With Wound has sampled this album, in particular on the fantastic Homotopy to Marie track, I Cannot Feel You as the Dogs are Laughing and I am Blind.



Really though, musically this is just far too difficult to describe. It is something you need to hear yourself.

Tracklisting

1. Osorezan
2. Do No Kenbai

http://www.mediafire.com/?7yocm8onebcmm9x

No comments:

Post a Comment