Thursday, June 30, 2011

Enslave - Far East Hardcore Punk

So remember when I wasn't dead and posted that Enslave/Realized split?


Enslave - Far East Hardcore Punk

A buddy of mine sent me a little present, and it turned out to be this album. This shit impressed me so god damn much I felt the need to come out of my hibernation.

If you liked that split with Realized, you'll fuckin love this. And if you didn't well give it a try anyway, cause this is that goddamn good. Musically this is pretty all over the place, which for hardcore and crust is a good thing if you ask me. Lots of diversity here and a slew of influences from all over.

Best hardcore release of 2011 so far, right here.

1. Brave Hearts
2. Obliging
3. Under the Isolation
4. My Will
5. La Haine
6. Only I Can Judge Me
7. Libra
8. Solitude of Old Tradition
9. Black Rain
10. Without Whereabouts
11. The Message
12. Innocense
13. Each Ideal

http://www.mediafire.com/?cx44c16ssqdb0ce

1 comment: