Monday, April 4, 2011

Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep

Ahhh! I cry!
As the blood drips inside
Of my eye!


Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep

This is my new little hip-hop obsession at the moment. This was the RZA's sideproject shortly after Enter the 36 Chambers came out back in 94'. Also if you are at all familiar with that album, you will most likely love this one as well. Replace the Wu-Tang kung-fu lyricism with cheesy gore and black humor and you have this album.

I can't really recommend this any higher. It is easily one of the best hip-hop albums ever and I am really disappointed in myself for neglecting it for so long.


Tracklist

1
Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro)

2
Constant Elevation

3
Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

4
Defective Trip (Trippin')

5
2 Cups Of Blood

6
Blood Brothers

7
360 Questions

8
1-800 Suicide

9
Diary Of A Madman

10
Mommy, What's A Gravedigga?

11
Bang Your Head

12
Here Comes The Gravediggaz

13
Graveyard Chamber

14
Deathtrap

15
6 Feet Deep

16
Rest In Peace (Outro)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5pyga3eha3kpbbw

No comments:

Post a Comment