Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - O N A N I - [Practice Makes Perfect]

Onani is Norwegian for "to please oneself"

The more you know...


Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - O N A N I - [Practice Makes Perfect]

I come to all with another release from Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, whom for now I will just call ORE. This is their newest release and the album title says it all really. When pleasing oneself, practice makes perfect.

As can again be seen from the tracklist, this is even more sexual than the previous album I posted, CCCP. The album is also more calming as there are no strongly industrial tinged tracks this time with the exception of the final track. So don't expect anything like Remember Depravity, and the Orgies of Rome.

If you liked the previous album, and again, enjoy Death in June or any other neofolk artists, then you should again greatly enjoy this as well. Highly recomended, and very beautiful.


Tracklisting:

1
Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator (3:37)
2
[Remember] What You Sow Is What You Reap (4:29)
3
Can You Hear The Devils Laughing? (Or Is It Just Me) (4:28)
4
The Love And Defiance Of Being Alive (5:32)
5
Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden (3:40)
6
Too Late For Innocence, Too Late For Regret (Four Hands Please Better Than Two) (4:57)
7
Forgive Me, I Am Not Satan; I Am Mary Just Like You (3:42)
8
C U M, And Let Me Lead You Far Astray (4:14)
9
Amore Rosso, Amore Marrone, Amore Nero (Il Waltzer Del Lupo Mannaro) (3:58)
10
I W I L L; Even After The Flowers Are Gone (5:02)
11
Confessions Of A Sinflower (4:39)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtx2yjfikmu

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment