Sunday, May 1, 2011

Voidscape - In Extremis

De Profundis Lapsus


Voidscape - In Extremis

This is my newest little sideproject, dubbed Voidscape unless I ever find a better name. A few days ago I was bored and just said to myself "... lets try to make some ambient...". The end result sounding like a cross between Nurse With Wound's Homotopy to Marie and some form of contemporary classical such as Ligeti or Pendrecki. After the first track, I made another, and decided I'd make a total of four for an EP or mini album following a concept I had in my head akin to the idea of the fall of Lucifer, and so we have In Extremis.

I had a lot of fun making these four tracks and hopefully some of you enjoy them but it is by no means easy listening so I won't feel bad if you dislike this.

Tracklisting:

1. Excito
2. Processio
3. Hubris
4. De Profundis Lapsus

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gwopzbhd9150ex

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I am looking forward to giving it a whirl later tonight...the appropriate time, it seems, based on your description.

    ReplyDelete