Monday, October 11, 2010

Leper - End Progress

I'm posting ska?!?!


Leper - End Progress

I know what you're thinking "Ska?!?!?" Yes ska!

This is Leper, a blackened crust/ska band out of Canada. Initially that word "ska" kept me away from this band. How could anything related to ska possibly be good? But oh this is. It very much is.

Take Iskra, and then add in some catchy as fuck ska and reggae grooves and you have Leper. This shit had me floored since I first gave it a listen earlier tonight. Give this a listen.

Tracklist

1
The War Of 2010

2
Wild And Free

3
Sedition Not Sedation

4
Destroy What Destroys You

5
End Progress

6

Decivilize

7

Face Yourself

8

Resist The S.P.P.

9

Inspire Change

10

We Already Live In Ruins

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7y1g2781lazolh

No comments:

Post a Comment